2 guest lectures
- Secularisation – theory or ideology?
- Secularisation as ideology – liberal, political, critical.
- Militant Atheism
- Individualisation of religion to the personal sphere
- Christianity and public life
- Post secularism and religious resurgence. Fresh expressions. The Scriptural Reasoning movement.
- Roman Catholic response to secularisation – Vatican 2
- Christian Responses to wealth
- Marx & Liberation Theology – A preferential option for the poor; orthodoxy and orthopraxis
Guest lecturers: AC Grayling and Tom Holland.
Approx 15 hours guided learning, part completed, Under Construction.